Age UK Energy has tailor made electricity and gas packages developed with and provided by E.ON. You can enjoy a range of extra benefits and discounts as well as competitive prices. It all adds up to great value for money.
Energy with Reward
Receive a reward after 12 months when you switch to Age UK Energy with Reward
Fixed Price Saver June 2013
Protect your energy prices until 1 June 2013
- Supply your energy and produce your Age UK Energy bills/statements
- Provide customers with a guaranteed cold weather payment*
- Send an early warning hypothermia thermometer
- Provide a freepost coupon to send off for one of the following free gifts†:
- LED Teardrop Night Lights (twin pack)
- Carbon Monoxide Alarm
- TV PowerDown
- Service your account through their UK-based call centres
- Provide energy efficiency support.
- Priority needs services
E.ON offer a range of extra services for people with priority needs. These include:
- Minicom service for people who are deaf or hearing-impaired
- Bills written in large print or Braille or a talking bills service
- A telephone translation service for over 130 languages
- A password for meter readers to quote so that you can be sure of their identity
- To find out more, or to register on E.ON’s Priority Services Register, please call 0333 202 4760.
Lines open 8am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
*The £10 guaranteed cold weather payment is only applicable to Single Gas or Dual Fuel customers. Customers aged 80 or over will receive £20. It will be credited as a rebate following the end of March and will be shown on the following bill; customers who pay by prepayment meter will receive a cheque. The cold weather payment is in addition to any winter fuel and cold weather payment you may receive from the Government.
Gas customers aged 60 and over may receive an additional payment beyond this guaranteed amount, based on the number of days the temperature is below freezing point between December and February (the temperature is taken from the Pickering Weather station in Yorkshire, one of the coldest places in the UK). This will give the equivalent of an extra three hours’ gas fire heating for each qualifying day. This is based on a gas fire usage of 3.9kWh per hour.
†While stocks last. If product is unavailable, alternatives will be offered