How to use your tokens
1. E.ON will accept valid Tesco Clubcard tokens as payment towards domestic energy bills.
2. Tokens which have passed their expiry date will not be accepted.
3. If you manage your E.ON energy account online you can redeem your tokens by logging on to your account. If you do not manage your E.ON energy account online you may redeem your tokens by going to www.eonenergy.com/tescorewards and following the links.
4. Tokens cannot be redeemed against :
a) Energy supplies which are not live
b) Any business account
c) Energy accounts where we have received notification that you wish to leave E.ON for your energy supply.
5. You are unable to redeem Tesco Clubcard tokens towards your E.ON energy bill if:
a) You are on any Age UK Product, E.ON StayWarm, E.ON WarmAssist Fixed, E.ON SaveOnline tariffs or E.ON EnergyProtect.
6. These terms and conditions are in addition to the Tesco Clubcard scheme terms and conditions, these can be found on the Tesco Clubcard website.
7. If your E.ON account is registered to received Tesco Clubcard points against payments made no points will be awarded for any payments made with Tesco Clubcard tokens.
8. Tokens will be applied to your nominated energy account within a reasonable time.
9. Payments made to E.ON using Tesco Clubcard tokens will not be refunded once redeemed with E.ON.
In order for your points to be awarded to your Tesco Clubcard account, E.ON will share your personal information and relevant account details (e.g payment made or the value of your Clubcard rewards) with Tesco for the purpose of administering the TCC scheme.
If you have registered you Tesco Clubcard with us you’ll earn Clubcard points in accordance with your agreed energy plan and rewards terms and conditions