Home Goods prize draw
1. The prize draw is open to residents of the UK aged 18 and over. It is not open to employees, consultants or agents of E.ON Energy Solutions Limited, their group of companies or their family members
2. By entering into this prize draw you agree to these Terms and Conditions.
3. To enter the prize draw you must take this letter/leaflet to an E.ON On the Road vans at one of the venues listed in this letter/leaflet. You will be given a raffle ticket which will be entered into the prize draw to be drawn at the end of that day. No purchase is necessary, and you do not have to agree to an energy assessment at your home or to energy efficiency improvements of any kind.
4.Raffle tickets are only valid for the day on which they are issued.
5. Leaflets/letters are only valid on the days and at the venues listed on the letter/leaflet.
6. Entries must be received by [time] on one of the days and at one of the venues listed on the letter/leaflet.
7. Only one entry is allowed per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
8. The winner will be chosen at random on the day the raffle ticket is issued. Winners will be notified by telephone, and delivery will be arranged. Only one prize per person.
9. Prizes will be domestic items valued between £10 and £30. A list of the prizes on offer that day at a particular venue will be provided on the E.ON On the Road van before the raffle ticket is issued.
10. Prizes are not exchangeable for other goods or cash.
11. In the event that a prize becomes unavailable, E.ON retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value.
12. E.ON may cancel a prize draw for any venue or any day without notice.
13. The promoter is E.ON Energy Solutions Limited, Newstead Court, Little Oak Drive, Annesley, Nottinghamshire, NG15 0DR