Get Energy Fit this winter! Art competition for children aged 5 to 13
Hundreds of children aged 5 to 13 entered our Get Energy Fit this winter! art competition. We asked them to send us a painting, drawing or collage showing how they are staying Energy Fit this winter.
The standard of entries was very high, with some fantastic energy saving ideas and beautiful art work.
"With such a large number of entries the task of selecting the best work in each category presented a challenge to the judges. The work was of a high standard overall with a wide range of media in evidence." – John Bowden M.A; FNSEAD, artist and experienced art teacher.
Thanks to all the budding artists who took part, and congratulations to all our winners and runners-up! All the entries will be displayed as part of an exhibition at E.ON, and you can see the winning entries here. Click on a name to view the entrant's artwork.
5 to 7 category
- Caitlin, Loddington CEVA Primary, Northants
- Georgina, Archibald First School, Gosforth, Newcastle
- Hannah, Bingham Robert Miles Infant School, Bingham, Nottinghamshire
- Harnima, Bishop Perrin CE Primary School, Twickenham, Middlesex
- Spencer, Loddington CEVA Primary, Northants
8 to 10 category
- Alicia, Hornsby House School, Balham, London
- Maira and Saira, Dormers Wells Junior School, Southall, Middlesex
- Morgan, Sutton Valence Primary school, Maidstone, Kent
- Tanveer, Bishop Perrin CE Primary School, Twickenham, Middlesex
- William, Hornsby House School, Balham, London
11 to 13 category
- Ayesha, Dormers Wells Junior School, Southall, Middlesex
- Bethany, Hornsby House School, Balham, London
- Chloe from Southend-on-Sea, Essex
- Gurnur, Dormers Wells Junior School, Southall, Middlesex
- Rezi, Loddington CEVA Primary, Loddington, Northants