E.ON launches Black Friday deals offering up to £1,000 off solar panels and up to £150 off boilers
From today (Wednesday 18th November) homeowners looking to install solar panels or a new energy efficient boiler in their homes will have the opportunity to benefit from money off through two limited time offers from E.ON1.
Recent research2 by E.ON has revealed that two thirds (67%) of Brits feel inspired to be more sustainable this year. And with many of us spending more time at home than ever before, the offers are aimed at encouraging more people to consider installing sustainable technologies in their homes this winter, to enable them to lower their energy use and even generate their own.
Applicants do not need to be E.ON energy customers and the offers are:
- E.ON Solar: Save up to £1,000 off an E.ON solar panel package including installation. A 5% discount will be applied to the total cost of the system and installation at the time of the quote. The total amount saved will depend on the type of system installed on the property but could be up to £1,000. The offer is available to new solar customers only3.
- E.ON boiler: Save up to £150 off a new A-rated highly efficient Worcester Bosch gas boiler. Customers can save £50 off a boiler when purchased online or £150 off a boiler when purchased via a video call with one of E.ON’s energy expert4. Customers who take up the offer and purchase a boiler through one of E.ON’s finance packages, can also choose to buy now and pay nothing for the first three months after installation, interest free5.
As well as offering solar panels and energy efficient boilers, E.ON offers smart meters and smart thermostats to enable people to better control their energy use at home and 100% renewable electricity to all customers’ homes as standard6.
For more information about E.ON’s smart solutions visit eonenergy.com
Notes to editors
- The offers are available from Wednesday 18th November until Monday 30th November.
- The research was conducted on behalf of E.ON by 3Gem between 02.10.20 – 06.10.20 with 2,000 UK respondents.
- Customers must have registered their interest between Wednesday 18th and 11:59pm Monday 30th November. Contracts must be signed and returned no later than 31st December 2020. For further information and full terms and conditions, visit: eonenergy.com/solar-panels/
- Customers must have received a quote online by 4pm Monday 30th November or via video call by midnight Friday 4th December. Discounts are included on the quote and quotes are then valid for 30 day. For further information about the offer visit eonenergy.com/boilers/
- E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender and works exclusively with Creation Consumer Finance Ltd who acts as the lender. Credit subject to status, terms and conditions apply and can be found at www.eonenergy.com/terms-and-conditions/eon-installation.html, E.ON reserves the right to amend its finance offering at any time and may withdraw at short notice. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 09965944 with its registered office at Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to credit broking services under number 750410.
- Electricity backed by 100% renewable sources. E.ON's renewable generation assets, agreements with UK wind generators and the purchase of renewable electricity certificates. The electricity supplied to your home comes from the National Grid and DNOs
The information (including any forecasts or projections) contained in this press release (the "Information") reflects the views and opinions of E.ON on the date of this press release. The Information is intended as a guide only and nothing contained within this press release is to be taken, or relied upon, as advice. E.ON makes no warranties, representations or undertakings about any of the Information (including, without limitation, any as to its quality, accuracy, completeness or fitness for any particular purpose) and E.ON accepts no liability whatsoever for any action or omission taken by you in relation to the Information. Any reliance you place on the Information is solely at your own risk. This press release is the property of E.ON and you may not copy, modify, publish, repost or distribute it without our permission. © E.ON 2020