EON CHP are committed to answering the energy needs of our Business Heat customers.
Our business heat schemes are designed to provide a high energy efficiency, low carbon solution by:-
- Helping you manage costs by providing a reliable supply of steam and electricity for your business.
- Reducing energy consumption leading to energy savings
- Reducing CO2 emissions
Every customer has a named contact that will provide a complete service ranging from technical and engineering expertise, environmental and regulatory advice through to in-life contract management.
Our team will work with you to understand your business, determine your energy requirements and recommend the most suitable energy solution for you.
Our relationship with our customers is important to us and imperative to how we do business in building dedicated assets to meet customers’ needs. We are continually striving to improve the way we do business and work closely with our customers to help them meet their future energy and environmental aspirations.
By adhering to our ‘Treating our customers fairly principle’ our aim is to become the ‘Trusted Energy Partner’ for your business.
- Our aim is to treat our customers fairly in everything we do
- Working in a fair, honest and transparent way
- Making it easy for you to contact us
- Engaging our customers in what we are doing and our approach in a language that is appropriate
We'll make sure we:
Listen to you and understand your business
- Meet with you to understand your business and energy requirements
- Feedback how we can help you achieve your energy targets and environmental goals
- Work with you to deliver an energy solution fit for your business
- We lead the way in developing new technologies and new ways to help businesses stay ahead in the energy market and have a wide range of products and services to help our customers. E.g. E.ON Portfolio Solution.
Provide a named point of contact
A dedicated Contract Manager will be assigned to you and you will be provided with a direct contact telephone number and email address for all your contractual enquires.
Your Contract Manager will:
- Consult with you to schedule face to face meetings and regular communications
- Manage your data requirements and provide access to your consumption data
- Ensure your bills are accurate and transparent
- Provide expertise on contractual queries and legislative advice, by drawing on support from wider knowledge bases within E.ON (when required)
- Keep you informed on new products and services that may benefit you
Take ownership of your queries
- We will acknowledge your query within 48 hours and provide a dedicated contact number and email address for Correspondence
- We will keep you updated on progress, and advise timeframes for resolution
Respond to complaints/disputes in accordance within contractual terms
- If you are unhappy with our service we will investigate your complaint, keep you updated on progress and provide a full explanation.
- In the event an agreement cannot be reached your query will be escalated to a resolution manager for completion.
Help you to control your energy usage
- We'll provide you with access to your consumption data
Give you the benefit of our industry knowledge and regulatory expertise
- Communicate in advance of energy specific regulatory changes that may impact your business, and contact you to discuss next steps
Offer our extensive knowledge and technical expertise
We have been operating CHP schemes for over 20 years and our dedicated team have a wealth technical and engineering expertise.
The 24hour a day operational team supporting our CHP business is highly skilled, conforming to operational compliance and working within a legislative (Environment & Health and Safety), and often multidisciplinary (electrical/mechanical engineering) framework. The team delivers reliable supplies of power and in many cases steam that keeps businesses functioning, to ensure we are our customers’ Trusted Energy Partner.
They work in close communication with maintenance teams in order to schedule effective maintenance work to keep production to the requirements of their customer’s needs, not only on a day to day basis, but also during plant shutdowns.
The operational team also utilise the experience of our Engineering and Maintenance team for planning major projects and opportunities to take into account current knowledge and innovations.
Accountability for new technology and these opportunities is offered by an internal performance team, who actively engage with site and their customers to understand the current challenges facing their operations to support ideas which could lead to benefits for both parties.
Our CHP Business is operated with support from the broader E.ON Business and has access to professional advice such as Environment, Procurement and Policy.
Want to know more?
If you have an enquiry or wish to know more please contact us on CHP_enquires@eon-uk.com
However, it is not just the CHP scheme that supports a Business Heat Customer. We are constantly working to offer new ways to support our customers’ energy needs e.g. E.ON Portfolio Solutions, District Heating, Micro-generation, renewable solutions and more:
Here are some links which you may find useful:
Business Heat CHP
E.ON Portfolio Solution
Products and Services for Large Energy Users