- Exit the M1 at j26 and head towards Nottingham on the A610
- At the roundabout, take the third exit and continue on the A610 towards Nottingham City Centre
- After approximately 1km, turn left into Millennium Way
From Nottingham City Centre
- Head out of Nottingham on the A610 towards j26 of the M1
- At the end of Nuthall Road, at the roundabout with the B6008 (Bells Lane) and Cinderhill Road, take the second exit, continuing on the A610
- Keep in the right-hand lane and after about 100m take the slip road into the centre of the dual carriageway and turn right into Millennium Way
From Millennium Way
- Follow Millennium Way until you reach a roundabout
- Take the third exit into Millennium Way East
- Turn right into Colliers Way and the entrance to Griffin Court is on the left, just before the T-junction
Phoenix Park Tram Stop is approximately 2 minutes walk away.
Nottingham Station is approximately 4 miles away and is accessible via the Trams.
Bulwell Railway Station is approximately 1.5 miles away.
East Midlands Airport is approximately 12 miles away.