We'll try to read your meter at regular intervals, but if we can't get access to your meter we'll need to estimate a reading for your bill. You can call us with your actual readings if this happens.
Our billing standards
Download our billing standards
So that we can help as many of our business customers as possible and protect from inaccurate bills, these billing standards apply to our micro-business and small to medium enterprises (SME) customers.
We define you as a micro-business if you’re a non-domestic consumer and one of these statements applies:
- you consume no more 100,000 kilowatts (kWh) of electricity per year
- you use less than 293,000 kilowatts (kWh) of gas per year
- you employ fewer than 10 employees (or their full-time equivalent), and have an annual turnover or balance sheet no greater than €2m
If one of the following statements is true, then we class you as a SME customer:
- you have fewer than 20 sites
- you use less than 1 GWh of electricity through non-Half-Hourly metering
- you use less than 1.5 GWh of gas each year