Fast and reliable installation
What size boiler do I need?
The size of a Worcester combi boiler refers to its output in kilowatts (kW). Generally, the more heat and hot water needed, the higher output you need. The right size depends on:
- The size of your home (including how many radiators you have)
- How much hot water you need i.e. a large family will have a higher demand than a small family
- Water pressure in your area
- Heat loss in your home
Get an online quote and we’ll recommend the best combi boiler suited to your home.
How is a combi boiler different to other boiler types?
There are three types of boilers – combination, system and regular:
- Regular boilers rely on a cold water storage tank in the loft – water is heated by a heat exchanger and pumped to a cylinder where it’s stored ready for you to use
- System boilers have a built-in heat exchanger, where water is heated and then stored in a cylinder, often found in an airing cupboard
- Combi boilers do not have a tank or cylinder, they heat hot water on demand i.e. when you switch your tap on
The legal stuff
1 The £1,995 offer price is only applicable to a Worcester 30i Combination boiler purchased through our website without an in-home survey. If the customer's boiler replacement requirements cannot be met through the website and an in-home survey is needed, the offer price will not be available. The £1,995 price applies to any online Worcester 30i Combination boiler quotation.
2 Combi boiler Installation within five working days if you have no heating and no hot water, from the point you accept your new combi boiler quote and either make your upfront payment or accept the Terms and Conditions of your finance agreement.
3 E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender and work exclusively with Creation Consumer Finance Limited who acts as the lender. Credit subject to status, Terms and Conditions apply. E.ON reserves the right to amend its finance offering at any time and may withdraw at short notice. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 09965944 with its registered office at Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to credit broking services under number 750410.