Update on boiler installations following latest coronavirus guidance
If you've got a boiler installation booked - click here for details
In light of the coronavirus outbreak, we're making slight changes to our approach to installing your new boiler to ensure we keep everyone as safe as possible in the current climate. It is really important that we can still make sure you have heating and hot water by replacing your broken or faulty boiler, but do it in a way that is safe for you and for our installers. Therefore, we wanted to make you aware of our current approach:
We will attempt to contact you ahead of your planned boiler installation date with a few additional questions to make sure it is safe for you and our installer to proceed:
- We will ask if you or anyone you’ve been in contact with is displaying symptoms of the virus. If the answer is yes, then we will look to re-book your installation date for a minimum of three weeks’ time or at an appropriate date when you feel it is safe to do so.
- If you are self-isolating but do not actually have symptoms or the virus we will look to rebook your installation date for a minimum of two weeks’ time or at an appropriate date when you feel it is safe to do so.
On the day of the installation, our installer will also repeat the above questions and if circumstances have changed and the answer to either of the above questions is yes, then we will not be able to complete the installation on the day and again look to rebook your install date against the timeframes set out above.
If we are able to proceed with your installation on the day there are also a number of further precautions we will take to make sure we keep you and our installers as safe as possible:
- For the next six months we are applying a safe space working practice and would like you to stay in another/alternate room at all times while installation work is being completed to support safe working
- Our installers will be continuing to follow latest advice by wearing appropriate personal protective clothing including glasses and gloves and undertaking regular hand washing
- All of our installers will fully adhere to the guidelines set out by Public Health England in regards to coronavirus
We are taking these steps to ensure your safety as well as that of our colleagues and appreciate your full support.
How do I tell if my boiler needs replacing?
- Your boiler is more than 10 years old or is noisy – a more efficient one can help reduce your energy bills
- Your boiler keeps needing a repair, which is becoming costly, or it is beyond a repair
- You’re renovating your home, want to move your boiler or hide it out of sight in a cupboard
- You’re selling or renting your house – inefficient central heating is likely to be picked up on a survey and is less appealing
- Your current boiler doesn’t meet your needs i.e. if you’re not getting enough hot water quickly
- If you’re old boiler has a low energy efficient rating, causing costly energy bills
Boiler installation made easy
Manufacturer's guarantee included
Fast and safe installations
How much does a boiler replacement cost?
That depends on the size and type of boiler you need to heat your home, and whether you want it moving. For example, a like-for-like combi boiler fitting costs less than switching from a regular boiler to a combi boiler. This is because the cost of a boiler replacement includes type of boiler, its size and pipework needed to move the boiler.
For a boiler replacement price or If you aren’t sure on what you need, answer a few questions on our online tool to find the best boiler for your home.
Should I repair my boiler or get a boiler replacement?
A new, reliable boiler means you won’t have to worry about your boiler breaking down – repairs can often be expensive to fix, especially in the peak winter period. To save on repair costs and ensure you’re not without heating or hot water, get a reliable Worcester A-rated boiler installed from us.
Which gas boiler replacement will be best for my home?
It’s important to consider the boiler size and its kW output when installing a boiler. The right boiler for your home takes into account your hot water and heating needs, depending on the size of you home and how many bathrooms and radiators you have. If you have a large home, you’ll need a boiler with a higher kW output compared to a smaller home. It’s also important to consider what size will fit nicely in your home – whether that’s hidden away in a kitchen cupboard or in sight.
We’ll help you find the best boiler for your home.
The legal stuff
1 E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender and work exclusively with Creation Consumer Finance Limited who acts as the lender. Credit subject to status, Terms and Conditions apply. E.ON reserves the right to amend its finance offering at any time and may withdraw at short notice. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is registered in England and Wales under company number 09965944 with its registered office at Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry, CV4 8LG. E.ON Energy Installation Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to credit broking services under number 750410.
2 Gas boiler Installation within five working days if you have no heating and no hot water, from the point you accept your boiler quote and either make your upfront payment or accept the Terms and Conditions of your finance agreement.
3 If it’s a straightforward replacement, such as a combi to a combi, the engineer should be able to finish the installation within a day. If it’s an older boiler or you’re changing the type of system you have, it may take a bit longer. We’ll talk to you about how long it’s likely to take. You’ll need to be there so we can show you how it all works once the engineer is finished.