How does it work?
With Optimum Entry you'll be able to analyse your energy consumption for single or multiple sites and compare them. You'll also be able to aggregate data of selected sites.
- Compare periods of energy consumption
- Export energy data as XLS and CSV formats
- Visualise your energy in a simple chart
With an upgrade to Optimum Plus you can increase the transparency of your energy consumption and identify saving potentials.
- Analyse, compare and evaluate your consumption across all of your sites
- Rank your sites according to your consumption to see site performance
- Identify load peaks and analyse in a table view
Optimum Advanced allows you to analyse large building portfolios and benchmark performance as well as taking into account additional parameters such as outside temperatures and operating schedules.
- An analysis function that recognizes important findings from the behaviour of the building and systems
- Evaluate key indicators such as electricity consumption per square meter
- React to problems immediately and customise reports
Optimum Professional enhances the user experience, functionality, data analysis and customer administration.
- Track project performances and the effectiveness of energy measures
- The ability to forecast consumption based on historical data and self learning algorithms
- Budget forecasting around past trends
More about Optimum
How does Optimum work?
Data analysed and visualised on Optimum can come from Intelligent Meters, your Building Management Systems (BMS) or via gateway boxes.
Utility data from Intelligent Meters installed in your buildings can be imported directly from your grid operator. If Sub-Meters are installed and connected to a BMS, your data can be transmitted to the Optimum cloud solution via a number of methods. Data can also be imported in different file formats.