Rest assured, we have the infrastructure and expertise to deliver electricity and gas to your business sites, throughout most of Europe.
How does it work?
You'll have a single point of contact – a Global Key Account Manager – who will streamline your administration by liaising with local Account Managers in each country to set up and manage the needs of your business.
Our Global Sales Organisation will:
- provide a co-ordinated power and gas solution in all European countries where we have a presence (currently more than 20 countries)
- make your energy procurement more efficient by sourcing power, gas and energy services from a single supplier
- help you make purchasing decisions by providing the latest energy market information.
Pan-European contracts can be managed with the help of E.ON Portfolio Solution (EPS). EPS is a wholly-owned independent subsidiary of E.ON Energy Trading and fully licensed and supervised by the German Federal Financial Supervisor Authority (BaFin). It is authorised to offer investment advice, undertake discretionary portfolio management, and execute deals on behalf of customers.
A brief look at the benefits
- Single point of contact for efficiency
- International expertise of EPS
For more information
Call us on 02476 42 42 42* or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Lines are open 8.30am–5.30pm Monday to Thursday and 8.30am–4.30pm on Friday