Extract the heat in the outside air and, during circulation, raise the temperature to provide heating and hot water. Designed to sit outside the home, the ASHP is connected to the heating and hot water systems and although powered by electricity - like the GSHP - it will provide up to three times more usable energy than it consumes.
- 23% average saving in running costs compared to traditional gas boiler with 93% efficiency
- Reduction in CO2 emissions of 30-50%
- Lower running costs and emissions when used with under floor heating
- Reduced energy consumption
- Low maintenance costs
- Up to 50% government funding available for public sector and charity organisations through LCBP grant
Find out more about our work with On Site Generation technologies and renewable energy generation by having a look at our latest news and case studies.