Download our new billing standards (PDF)
As a supplier we want your bills to be as accurate as possible; we know inaccurate bills are one of your biggest complaints about energy suppliers. To ensure we can produce an accurate bill, we need your help:
- Allow us access to your meter. We will attempt to read your meter at regular intervals bu, if we can't access your meter, we'll need to use an estimated reading on your bill. If you want to give us a meter reading, please call us on 0345 055 0065.
- Contact us if you move premises or change supplier. It's really important to register with us straight away at your new premises. Please check how many meters there are at your new property and provide us with accurate meter readings. You'll also need to provide us with your final meter readings at your old premises when you move out, or we may continue to bill you until we receive these readings.
- Contact us if you think you're paying an incorrect amount, or have a query with your bill. If we have billed you based on incorrect information, or you have not told us you've moved premises for example, you may have been paying for less energy than you've actually been using. In this case, we would have to back-bill you for the difference. Therefore if you think there's something wrong with the amount on your bill, please contact us as soon as possible.
So that we can help as many of our business customers as possible and protect them from inaccurate bills, these billing standards apply to our Micro-Business and SME customers.
Micro-Business customers are defined as business customers who:
- consume less than 55,000 kWh of electricity a year, or
- use less than 20,000 kWh of gas each year, or
- have fewer than 10 employees (or their full time equivalent), and an annual turnover of less than €2m.
SME customers are defined as business customers who:
- have fewer than 20 sites, or
- use less than 1 GWh of electricity through non Half-Hourly metering, or
- use less than 1.5 GWh of gas each year.
If you are moving in or out of premises, want to give us a meter reading, make a payment or have a query, call 0345 055 0065.