The E.ON Energy Fund has been set up to help customers of any energy company who are struggling to pay their bills.
The fund can help pay current or final energy bills arrears, from a previous supplier. It can also help customers buy replacement white goods such as cookers, fridges, freezers and washing machines – and also help to replace and repair gas boilers.
You can apply for the fund via an online application form or by calling 03303 80 10 90.
April 2016 saw the first anniversary of the fund, our map shows the top 5 areas of the UK we've helped so far.
To apply to the EON Energy fund you, or your partner, must meet one of the following criteria, and provide evidence of meeting this criteria:
• In receipt of pension credit
• In receipt of means tested Council Tax reduction
• In receipt of Child Tax Credits with a total gross household income less than or equal to £16,190
• In receipt of Income Related Employment and Support Allowance
• In receipt of Working Tax Credits with a total gross household income of £16,190 or less
• In receipt of Income Support or Income based Jobs Seekers Allowance
• In receipt of Universal Credit, however are not self employed or in work
• A total household of income of £16,190 or less
• Are seriously ill or have a terminal illness, which can be validated with a letter from a Doctor or Medical Practitioner.