It won't take long
Fixed monthly Direct Debit
This helps you spread the cost of your energy over the year, and means you can pick from more of our tariffs too.
1. We estimate how much you'll use each month
We base this on how much energy you’ve used across the last twelve months to forecast what you’ll use for the coming year.
2. Your payment
We’ll then average out the cost to make up your monthly payment, so you spread the cost of your bill across the year.*
3. We'll adjust your prices
Depending on your tariff, you could pay lower prices. So if you’re currently paying for your energy by cash or card you could save money.
Variable Direct Debit
You pay for exactly the amount energy you’ve used after you get your bill. This means it could go up or down throughout the year – normally higher in the winter and lower in the summer*.
Like a fixed monthly Direct Debit, depending on your tariff you could save money too.
*Every year we’ll carry out an annual review of your energy use and try to make sure your balance is £0. We may need to increase or reduce your Direct Debit to make this happen but we’ll let you know if we do.
Direct Debit Guarantee
More information about the Direct Debit Guarantee and how we calculate your payments
The Direct Debit Guarantee
- This Guarantee is offered by all banks and building societies that accept instructions to pay Direct Debits.
- If there are any changes to the amount, date or frequency of your Direct Debit, E.ON Energy Solutions Limited will notify you 10 working days in advance of your account being debited or as otherwise agreed. If you request E.ON Energy Solutions Limited to collect a payment, confirmation of the amount and date will be given to you at the time of the request.
- If an error is made in the payment of your Direct Debit, by E.ON Energy Solutions Limited or your bank or building society, you are entitled to a full and immediate refund of the amount paid from your bank or building society.
- If you receive a refund you are not entitled to, you must pay it back when E.ON Energy Solutions Limited asks you to.
- You can cancel a Direct Debit at any time by simply contacting your bank or building society. Written confirmation may be required. Please also notify us.