The prize draw is now closed
What happens next?
Terms and Conditions
Summary of Terms and Conditions
Super Charged Super Electric Prize Draw
This Promotion is open to GB residents over 18 years of age who are customers of E.ON for gas and/or electricity at the point the draw concludes (23:59 UK time on 8 July 2019). The Promoter will verify that prize draw entrants are E.ON customers using the data provided at the time of entry as outlined in clause 9b.
The Promoter: E.ON Energy Solutions Limited
Registered office Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8LG
Registered in England and Wales (Company No. 03407430)
Opens: 10 May 2019 (10:00 UK time)
Closes: 8 July 2019 (23:59 UK time)
Requirements: No purchase necessary to enter or win the prizes but internet access is required.
Full Terms and Conditions
1. This Promotion is open to residents of Great Britain (England, Scotland and Wales) aged 18 and over who are customers of E.ON for gas and/or electricity at the point the draw concludes (23:59 UK time on 8 July 2019).
2. This Promotion is not open to anyone employed by the Promotor (including contractors or agency partners and their immediate families) or anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
3. Only one entry per household, except for E.ON customers who have been supplied gas and/or electricity by E.ON for three years or more at the point the Promotion closes (23:59 UK time on 8 July 2019), who will get a maximum of one additional entry per household.
4. All entries must be made directly by the person entering the Promotion.
5. No purchase necessary to enter or win the prizes but internet access is required.
6. Entries which are incomplete, misspelt or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical reason are void and will not be entered into this Promotion.
7. Opening Date: The Promotion opens on 10 May 2019 (10:00 UK time). Entries received by the Promotor before the opening date and time will be invalid and will not be entered into this Promotion.
8. Closing Date: The Promotion ends on 8 July 2019 (23:59 UK time). Entries received by the Promotor after the closing date and time will be invalid and will not be entered into this Promotion.
9. Entry: To enter the Promotion:
b. Complete the online form by including:
i. First name.
ii. Last name.
iv. House number/name.
10. Prizes: 26 winners will each win one of the following Prizes:
a. Tier 1:
1 x Nissan Leaf Acenta 40kWh battery in the Promotor’s choice of colour, with black woven fabric interior and 16-inch alloy wheels. Plus an Electric Vehicle Home Charger with standard installation, subject to eligibility and acceptance of the additional terms and conditions for the Electric Vehicle Home Charger.
b. Tier 2:
i. 2 x Pendleton Somerby Electric Bike in Midnight Blue with either 17” or 19” Frames.
ii. 3 x Xiaomi M365 Electric Scooter UK Edition in Black.
c. Tier 3:
i. 20 x £250 Virgin Experience Gift Cards.
11. Additional Prize Details:
a. Tier 1:
i. The 1 winner need to inform the Promoter of their local Nissan dealership and an order for the Prize will be placed. The winner will then be advised of when they can collect their car
ii. The Prize includes a MOT and free annual road tax. The winner will need to make their own arrangements for insurance prior to collecting their Prize.
ii. The winner’s property will be assessed for eligibility of the installation of the Electric Vehicle Charger in the event they are deemed, for whatever reason, not to be eligible the winner will receive the Nissan Leaf Acenta only. There is no alternative prize in replacement of the Electric Vehicle Home Charger.
b. Tier 2
i. The winners will receive their prizes within 6 weeks after the closing date. Prizes can only be sent to the country of residence stated in clause 1.
ii. The Prizes will be sent via tracked courier within 6 weeks of the closing date.
c. Tier 3
i. A Virgin Experience Gift Card to the value of £250 can be exchanged for 100s of experiences, days out or short breaks. The gift cards will be posted to each of the 20 winners in line with the timings set out below.
12. Maximum of one Prize per household.
13. The winners for all prizes will be selected at random within 10 working days (excluding bank holidays) of the closing date.
14. The winner of the Tier 1 prize will be informed by email (using the email address provided at the time of entry) and will need to respond to the email to confirm acceptance within 10 working days of the first contact received. If the winner does not claim their prize within 10 working days of being contacted, the Promotor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify the winner and award the prize to an alternative winner selected in the same manner.
15. The winners of the Tier 2 prizes will be informed by email (using the email address provided at the time of entry) and will be required to provide their delivery details to be sent their prizes.
16. The winners of the tier 3 prizes will be informed by email (using the email address provided at the time of entry) and will be required to provide their delivery details to be sent their prizes by post using within 6 weeks of the closing date.
17. If entrants have not heard from E.ON or have not received their prize within 6 weeks of the closing date, they can assume that their entry was unsuccessful.
18. If any of the prizes are no longer available for any reason, the Promotor reserves the right in its sole discretion to offer an alternative prize of similar financial value. There is no cash or credit alternative and the prizes are non- transferable and non-negotiable.
19. The winners are responsible for all applicable taxes and expenses not specified in the description of the
20. The Promotor has the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or change the terms of the Promotion at any time in the event of unforeseen circumstances, however it shall not change the closing date.
21. If you are a winner of the Promotion, you agree that the Promotor can use your surname, image and county of residence to announce the winners and agree to participate in any publicity relating to this Promotion only, arranged by the Promoter. The winners of the Promotion may object to their surname, image and county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced by writing to email@example.com detailing how they would like to opt out or reduce the amount of information being published.
22. Subject to the consent of the winners of the Promotion, the surname and county of the winners will be available by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org 6 weeks after the closing date of the Promotion.
24. The Promoter may refuse to award a prize, or seek its recovery, in the event of an entrant's fraud, dishonesty or non-entitlement under these Terms and Conditions.
25. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and any disputes shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
26. If an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs which is beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter and which prevents the Promoter from complying with these Terms and Conditions the Promoter will not be liable for any failure to perform or delay in performing its obligations.
27. If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be found to be void or contrary to law, such term shall be deemed to be severable from the other terms and provisions herein, and the remainder of the Terms and Conditions shall remain in effect.
28. By entering into this Promotion, all entrants shall be deemed to have read and accepted these Terms and Conditions and be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
29. Save where the Promoter has been negligent, the Promoter shall in no way be liable for any injuries, losses, damages or expenses suffered or incurred by any winner of the prizes, as a direct or indirect result of participating in the Promotion and/or accepting a prize.