Our Live Chat service is new. We will be introducing more subject areas for Live Chat as we extend the service and so there will be some subjects where we will not be able to help you on Live Chat and you will need to contact us via another method. See below.
- Our Live Chat service is used at your own risk.
- We may ask you for certain information to validate your identity prior to accessing your account information; we will never ask you for passwords for online accounts.
- We can’t take payment during the Live Chat or exchange bank or credit card details. If you wish to make a payment we will direct you to the appropriate place on our website. For security reasons also please do not provide bank or credit card details during the Live Chat session.
- Our Live Chat service only covers subject areas relating to residential customers.
- By providing your name and starting the chat session you are agreeing to these terms and conditions.
- We will retain scripts of chat sessions for 13 months for training and quality purposes and in the event of any queries or complaints in relation to the Live Chat service.
- At the end of a chat you can select the option to have the transcript of the chat emailed to you for your own use.
- We cannot guarantee the availability of the Live Chat service and reserve the right to suspend or remove the Live Chat service without prior notice.
- If we find or suspect misuse of the Live Chat service we reserve the right to suspend or remove access to the service.
In future months we will increase the subjects where our advisors can provide Live Chat. If you need help with the following, please visit our online help pages or fill in our contact form:
- Setting up a new gas/electricity supply when you are moving home
- Smart meters, meter appointments or faulty meters
- Switching to a new supplier.