Our website is designed to work with the internet browsers used by the majority of our customers. We monitor this closely, and follow industry standards like the Yahoo Supported Browser List to make sure we keep up with changes.
As browsers get old, most companies (including those who have made the browser themselves) stop supporting out of date versions. This is because the browsers don’t have the latest functionality to allow modern internet sites to work correctly, or are not compatible with special software used by people with physical or sensory impairments.
At the present time this website supports the following browser versions:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 upwards
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari version 5.1.7 upwards
- Latest version of Google Chrome
Browsers not listed above might have difficulty in displaying some of the information on our website.
The latest versions of the browsers we support are available to download for free via the links below*.
* Please note that E.ON does not endorse any of these browsers, nor accept responsibility for any loss or damage caused by their installation.