Our contact centre is currently experiencing long call wait times, we're sorry for any inconvenience the delays may have caused. We're working to resolve this as quickly as possible, but in the meantime we encourage you to use your online account to complete your task before trying to call in. If you don't have an online account you can register for one.
Skip to content

Standard prices

Domestic energy prices - All prices exclude VAT(effective 18/01/2013)

Standard price table excluding VAT

Domestic energy prices - All prices include VAT(effective 18/01/2013)

Standard price table including VAT

Notes:

1 A quarterly cash cheque customer will receive a discount of 3% off their total annual bill for paying promptly

2 A single fuel customer paying by monthly Direct Debit will receive a discount of 6% off their total annual bill

3 A monthly Direct Debit dual fuel customer receives a Dual Fuel discount of 8% off their total annual bill

4 Maximum Discount available is for dual fuel on Direct Debit i.e. MDD, 6% dual fuel 2%, Total 8%

5 An electricity customer not connected to mains gas in the Eastern, East Midlands and Norweb regions will receive a discount of £19.05 (£20 including VAT) per year.

See these tables in .pdf format (opens in new window)