We offer a range of special services for people who are of a pensionable age, have a disability or are chronically sick, blind or deaf.
Priority Service Register: free services to help you
The Priority Services Register (PSR) is a scheme offered by energy suppliers to provide certain free services to people who need extra help. These include:
- Protection from cold callers with a password protection and identity card scheme.
- Bills in talking braille or large print if you're blind or your sight is impaired.
- Minicom or textphone facilities to get in touch with us easily.
- Arrange to read the meter at least quarterly so you get more accurate bills, making it easier to budget.
- Priority reconnection if an energy supply is interrupted and advance notice if we have to stop your supply.
- Alternative facilities for cooking and heating if your energy supply is interrupted.
- Arrangements for your bills to be sent or copied to someone else, such as a carer, who can help you read and check them.
- Annual gas safety checks to keep you safe.
- If you have a prepayment meter we can arrange to move so it's easier to reach.
To find out more about the Priority Services Register scheme and its free services, call us on 0333 202 4760. Lines are open 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday, and 8am to 6pm on Saturdays.
Your water company can also provide free support services similar to ours. Simply contact your water company to find out more.
Staying in touch
Minicom system and email
If you’re deaf or have hearing loss, and have access to a Minicom text telephone, you can call us free of charge on 0800 056 6560, or you can email us at email@example.com.
We can arrange for bills and letters to be sent to another person, such as a close friend or relative, on your behalf.
Allowing someone you trust to handle your account
If you'd prefer for someone you trust to be able to handle your account on your behalf, you can send us a letter to let us know.
You can print out the letter and send it to us:
PO BOX 7750
We’ll let you know in advance before one of our technicians visits your home. Remember it’s important that you ask anyone who wants to come into your home for official proof of identity, and that we support this by providing identity cards for our technicians and also a password scheme:
All our technicians carry identity cards which show their photograph, unique identity number and the card expiry date.
If you have any doubts about the representative, call E.ON Support Services on 0800 032 2409 to verify their identity.
You can ask us to use a personal password that we’ll quote every time we visit your home. For added security, you can ask us to change the password at any time.
Paying your bill
We can help you choose a way to pay that suits you. When you talk or write to us, please tell us about any needs you have.
Support to help you manage your bills
If you think you'll need a little help paying your bill, you should let us know as soon as possible. Call us from Monday to Friday, 8am - 8pm, or Saturday 8am - 6pm on 0345 301 5882.
Our trained advisors will listen and talk you through the payment options available.
Get your free online account
View and pay your bills online, send meter readings and use less energy with our Saving Energy Toolkit. Everything can be so much easier when you do it online.
Register for your free online account