‘you’, ‘your’ - The person named as the customer.
Eligible Energy Plans – E.ON Reassurance Pack.
Energy Terms and Conditions – The Terms and Conditions associated with the Energy Contract.
Energy Contract - This is the Contract between you and us which is made up of:
- Our Standard Terms and Conditions
- These Supplementary Terms and Conditions
- Central Heating Care (CHC) Terms and Conditions
- Welcome Pack and any subsequent letters changing prices or other terms of your Contract
Energy – means your gas and electricity.
E.ON Reassurance Pack –The name of the product you are on. This includes your Energy and Central Heating Care.
E.ON Reassurance Pack Central Heating Care (CHC) - The CHC contract that is part of the E.ON Reassurance Pack.
E.ON Reassurance Pack Energy (Energy) - The Energy contract for your gas and electricity that are part of the E.ON Reassurance Pack.
Commencement Date – the date on which your energy is on supply on the E.ON Reassurance Pack.
E.ON Reassurance Pack Central Heating Care Discount (CHC Discount) – A discount of 10% off your CHC before the application of VAT for the first 24 month of your CHC Contract. This discount is only available for the premise for which the CHC is registered.
E.ON Reassurance Pack Energy Discount (Energy Discount) – A discount of 2% off your Energy against E.ON Fixed Price April 2014. This discount is only available for the Energy consumed at the premise for which the CHC is registered.
These terms and conditions refer to the Energy Discount only and are supplementary to the Energy Terms and Conditions of your Contract. You will also receive additional terms and conditions with your Central Heating Care Contract which will include details of your CHC Discount.
If you do not adhere to all your E.ON Reassurance Pack Energy and CHC Terms and Conditions we reserve the right to remove your Discounts and transfer you to E.ON Fixed Price April 2014, new prices and terms and conditions will be sent to you.
Our E.ON Reassurance Pack is only available for customers with unrestricted and Economy 7 meters.
Our E.ON Reassurance Pack is only available for dual fuel customers.
Our E.ON Reassurance Pack is not available for Prepayment, Heatwise, Economy 10, Economy 18, or Restricted Hour Tariff (RHT) customers.
Your Energy prices are fixed until 1st April 2014.
During the fixed price plan period we may change the Terms and Conditions of this contract, but we will not change the prices unless:
- the information you have given us is incomplete or incorrect;
- you cancel any part of your E.ON Reassurance Pack
- there is an increase in VAT payable on electricity or mains gas;
- there is an increase in our costs as results of any action by a government or statutory body;
The Energy Discount starts from the Commencement Date of your Energy being on supply on E.ON Reassurance Pack.
If you are bringing over another Energy supply to us as part of the E.ON Reassurance Pack you will receive an Energy Discount on your existing EON Energy supply immediately and then once the other Energy supply is live with us, the Energy Discount will be applied across both Energy supplies.
The Energy Discount will end if:
- you transfer one or both of your Energy supplies to another energy supplier in which case your Energy Discount ends and your CHC discount will no longer apply.
- If you only transfer your Gas to another supplier you will be transferred to E.ON Fixed Price April 2014 for your Electricity.
- If you only transfer your Electricity to another supplier you will be transferred to E.ON EnergyPlan for your Gas.
- you switch, or we switch you to a non eligible energy plan, your Energy Discount ends and your CHC may be switched to full price CHC for the rest of your CHC contract.
- you switch, or we switch you to a non-eligible CHC product in which case your Energy Discount ends and you will be switched to E.ON Fixed Price April 2014.
- you terminate your CHC Contract in which case you will be switched to E.ON Fixed Price April 2014.
- you move home in which case your E.ON Reassurance Pack will cease with associated discounts removed. We will automatically switch you onto the E.ON Fixed Price April 2014.
- you switch, or we switch you to a prepayment meter. You will be switched to E.ON EnergyPlan for the fuel without the pre payment meter.
- you fail to pay in which case you will be switched to E.ON EnergyPlan and your CHC Contract will revert to full price for the remainder of the Contract
- If any of the above apply and we have had to move you to E.ON EnergyPlan then new prices and terms and conditions will be sent to you and you will no longer receive your CHC or Energy Discount and no Energy Discount will be applied to any final bill.
Your Energy renewal will be 1st April 2014 and we will renew you onto the E.ON EnergyPlan. We will contact you prior to your renewal to inform you of this. Details of your CHC Renewal can be found in your CHC Terms and Conditions. The E.ON Reassurance Pack cannot be renewed; you will need to renew your Energy and CHC Cover separately.
There is a cancellation fee of £50.00 (£25 per fuel). The £25 fee will be applied for each fuel which transfers to another supplier.
If you move home you must tell us as E.ON Reassurance Pack is not transferable from one home to another and so will cease to apply.