Apply now for energy saving home improvements

To qualify you must own your home or rent from a private landlord.

You must also receive certain benefits. Read this information sheet to find out if you qualify. (PDF, 64KB)

If you claim certain income related benefits, own your home or rent privately from a landlord, your boiler is more than 5 years old and is broken or not working properly, you could be eligible for help towards a replacement boiler, loft or cavity wall insulation.

We’ll let you know on your home visit what you're eligible for and what you’ll need to pay towards the install.