Why get an electric vehicle?
Electric cars - busting the myths on the road to a cleaner tomorrow
How can electric vehicles drive your business forward?
1 More about Ultra-Fast Charging speed
The Ultra-Fast Charging speed of ten minutes for 160 miles is an indicative value and depends on battery capacity, car model and how much energy is left in the battery. Please refer to your vehicle handbook for further details.
Our complaints procedure
Your feedback is important to us so if you feel something isn’t right then please tell us. You can download this complaints procedure for your own reference.
Raising your concerns
If you’re not happy about the E.ON Drive service you’ve received then please get in touch. By phone on 0333 202 4417, we’re here 24/7 and standard call rates apply. By email at email@example.com, or by post to E.ON Drive Customer Service Team, PO Box 7750, Nottingham, NG1 6WR
What counts as a complaint?
A complaint is an expression of dissatisfaction made to E.ON relating to its EV and E.ON Drive services. A complaint can relate to:
• EV and E.ON Drive products and services
• When someone feels they’ve been unreasonably impacted upon by our products or services
• Where we haven’t met the agreed standards
What we’ll do next
1. If we’re not able to deal with your complaint over the phone we’ll send you an acknowledgement letter, no more than five business days after receiving your complaint. In the letter, we’ll confirm receipt of your complaint and let you know a date when we plan to resolve your complaint by. Please be aware that with written complaints timescales may differ, as they're dependent on us receiving the complaint promptly.
2. We’ll keep you updated on our progress.
3. When we’ve completed our investigation, we’ll advise you of our final response. This'll clearly set out the results of our investigation and the outcome of your complaint.
Still not satisfied?
Our aim is to give you a fair outcome within eight weeks. If you aren’t satisfied with the outcome or we haven’t provided a final response within eight weeks, you can escalate your complaint to the Energy Ombudsman to take the complaint further. Their contact details are below.
The Energy Ombudsman is a scheme operated by the Ombudsman Services, set up to help resolve E.ON Drive customer disputes. They’ll carry out an impartial review of your complaint. They’re independent and their service is free to you. E.ON Drive clients should refer to their terms and conditions.
What they can decide
If the Energy Ombudsman say we’re at fault, they may decide that we must offer you one of the following:
• A service or some practical action that will benefit you
• A financial award
• An apology
• An explanation
If your complaint is investigated and you accept the Energy Ombudsman decision, we’re bound by this.
As a consumer you aren’t obliged to accept their decision and can still take your complaint elsewhere (i.e. court).
Contact details for Ombudsman Services: Energy